02 July 2021
26 June 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts training programs for administration, middle management and front line employees.
- Works with management to schedule training programs for all staff.
- Keeps up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment.
- Works to keep training programs vibrant and entertaining in order to engage employees and trainees.
- Ensures that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Provides online and conference call training session for offsite employees.
- Recommends management strategies to administration that are targeted for specific departments with the goal of increasing efficiency and effectiveness and generating increased revenues.
- Interacts with upper management and board of directors to determine the specific requirements in each job description.
- Prepares hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management.
- Creates monitoring strategies to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to training.
- Evaluates job performance of members of the management team.
- Develops reports that document job performances of all personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of terminology specific to the company.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a compelling public speaker.
- Must have the ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong time management skills as well as be an effective multi-tasker.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Suite including PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension skills as well as the ability to be an active listener.
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Al Zarooni Buiding, RM 604 Al Rigga St. Dubai UAE, , ,